Articles from 2019
- 09-16Statement of AccessibilityLearn how we are working to make our website more accessible.
- 09-15Be 2020 Election ReadyIt's never too early to make sure you're ready for the upcoming elections!
- 06-17Update on I-4 Ultimate ImprovementsBe aware of ongoing changes to I-4 that will affect travel to our office.
- 04-26FSASE Election System Security StatementRead the FSASE president's memo about recent statements made publicly regarding cybersecurity.
Articles from 2018
- 12-20Constitutional Amendment 4On November 6, 2018, Florida voters passed an amendment to Article VI of the State Constitution, restoring the voting rights to Floridians with felony convictions after completing all terms of their sentence.