If you prefer to cast your ballot in person before Election Day, check your sample ballot. Unlike Election Day, when you must vote at your assigned polling place, you can vote at any early voting center.
Early voting begins 10 – 15 days before an election. Note the locations, dates, and hours of operation. Please bring photo and signature identification.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- State of Florida concealed weapon or firearm license
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the federal government, state, a county, or a municipality
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
If the picture identification does not contain a signature, you will be asked to show an additional identification with your signature.
If you need help reading or marking your ballot, you may bring someone with you, or poll workers are available to assist. Spanish language assistance and ADA-compliant voting equipment are available at all early voting locations.
2024 Early Voting
Early voting locations for the 2024 election cycle will be determined toward the end of 2023. This page will be updated with the locations once they are finalized.
Contact us to get the facts! We are your trusted source for election and voting information. If you receive information that is not official communication from our office, don't assume it's right. When in doubt, check with us! You can find information on this website, or call us at 407-836-VOTE (8386).
Find more information on the NASS (National Association of Secretaries of State) website