Animated Video Contest
Published on Fri, 05/29/2020 - 08:35
Calling all creators!
We are looking for an animated video to help inform our community about the vote-by-mail process, from start to finish! The video should be 2 minutes or less, showing how to request a vote-by-mail ballot, return it, and make sure it is counted. The video must be original work – any plagiarized content will be automatically disqualified.
The winner must be willing to edit the video, should any laws or requirements referenced in the video change.
Feel free to visit our Vote-By-Mail page for additional information, review our Vote-by-Mail FAQs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Submission deadline: July 12th, 11:59 p.m.
Submit to: email@example.com
Public voting: July 14th – July 21st
Prize: $200 Visa gift card
Winner announced: July 22nd
Video should include the following points about vote-by-mail in some way:
- Voting by mail is easy, convenient, safe, and secure
- Anyone can request a vote-by-mail ballot (no excuse required)
- Request online or by phone:
- (407) 836-VOTE (8683)
- Deadline to request is 5 p.m. 10 days before the election
- Must sign the return envelope (Voter’s Certificate)
- Vote-by-mail ballot can be dropped off at any early voting location or our office
- No stamps required – return postage is already paid
- Return ballot in the mail at least 5 days before Election Day (per USPS)
- Our office must receive the ballot by 7 p.m. Election Day – postmarks do not count
- Track your ballot online at OrangeCountyVotes.com